I am extremely pleased that the TCC Faculty Senate BLOG site is up and running! We originally had the idea about a year ago. But, decided to move forward with the Faculty Senate Blackboard site. Our Blackboard has not gotten the attention that we were hoping for, so the decision was made to give the BLOG a try. I hope you find the information posted informative. Please share your opinions knowing that your comments will be used as the College Faculty Senate continues to serve as the voice of Faculty.
the chair
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The creation of a blog for faculty is one of the best ideas to come along at TCC for a very long time
EPT
:) Thank you.
I envision a lively debate. I'd like to see an increase in academic inquiry and I think a blog is a great way to do that. Sociology instructors could have a field day with this I imagine.
Do you envision creating various blogs of current issues being discussed by the faculty senate so that other faculty could post their ideas about the issues?
Once we learn the basics of blogging, we will initiate posts of various topics. Do you have any suggestions for starters?
Don't feel like you need to post this one ... I just wanted to show that I'd been here, though I have nothing to say at the moment since I understand it the proposal and the current posts are pretty straight forward.
:)
Post a Comment